6 Foot Track Hiker Quick Exit Recovery Service (4WD)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Katoomba, NSW
- Product code: PPK1MG
Quick Exit 4WD recovery service
We offer a quit exit 4WD recovery service from Cox's River campground or any point along the 6Ft track with vehicle access, any time day of night with our experienced driver who is familiar with the area.If you are exhausted, cold, wet or just had enough mid hike, then give us a call.
- All quick exit 4WD recoveries are subject to availability and please understand that due to the remote location, a minimum call out time of 3 hours is required before our 4WD vehicle can arrive. This service has a maximum capacity of 7 x hikers.
- To minimise delays, we will request GPS coordinates of your location.
- We can only pick up on the western side of Cox's river camp ground where 4WD access is possible.
- This is not an emergency evacuation option and is not a medical based recovery service.
- We cannot transfer injured hikers that require medical attention.
- Payment is required at time of booking. Minimum charge is $650 (inc GST).
- Drop off to Katoomba, Lithgow or Bathurst only.
- Please note - a 20% loading applies for pubic holidays
- A vehicle is not on standby like a tow truck service. This recovery service is subject to vehicle availability which cannot be guaranteed due to other tour commitments that may be taking place at any time.
- Call 0419 777 950
For further information please contact us:
Phone: 0419 777 950