Bathurst Arts Trail Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bathurst, NSW
- Product code: PEP5BE
Touring the Bathurst Arts trail is a stimulating experience for the lover of beautiful regional art. We have inspiring landscapes, architecture, flora and fauna all around us. The Artists of our region capture this magic in their art.
Bathurst Tours provide a private bus tour to selected galleries for groups of 10-20 people. We can also cater for smaller groups by special appointment.
You'll be welcomed with a complimentary glass of locally produced wine at the first gallery. Enjoy a relaxed afternoon of wandering the galleries, speaking to the Artists, admiring their art and of course, you may even purchase a special piece to take home. (We can even help you by arranging packaging and delivery at your expense).
On our Arts Trail Tour, we take the worry out of travelling in a town you may not be familiar with. Our driver will point out the historical beauty of Bathurst & it's surrounding villages. We can also cater for special requests. If you've got something special that you'd like to see or do, please let us know and we'll do out best to accommodate your needs.
Our private bus tour will help make your make your day special. The Artists will make it memorable.
Planning a visit from Sydney by train?
Bathurst has a wonderful XPT train service that arrives in town at 10:50am every day of the week. The XPT train also leaves Bathurst for Sydney just after 5pm every day of the week.
We can welcome you to town with a complimentary courtesy pick up from the station and drop you to your chosen accommodation in Bathurst. Settle in and relax. Have an early lunch and we'll pick up for the afternoon tour.
- Selected local Art Galleries (varies depending on the day)
- Complimentary transfers from train station to your accommodation
- Complimentary glass of locally produced wine, or a cup of tea / coffee at the first gallery
- Private Arts Trail Tour
- Local historical commentary
Exclusions: Lunch, accommodation
Where does the tour start? We meet at the Bathurst Visitors Information Centre or from your accommodation by prior arrangement
How long is the tour?
The tour is approximately 3 - 3.5 hours depending on which galleries are open. We can also tailor the tour timing to suit your needs and preferences.
Can a tour start at another time for my group?
Yes, we will do our very best to work in with you. We advertise morning tours but you may prefer an afternoon tour, especially if coming to Bathurst by train. Give us a call to discuss your special requirements.
Is an Arts Trail Tour available mid week also?
Sure, as long as the Artists are available, we can arrange a private tour mid week for you and your group, or build an Arts Trail Tour into a few days of touring with us. Contact us with your request and w'll see how we can help.
Are you a solo traveler? We don't like to see people missing out on a tour so please get in touch and we'll see how we can help. Often we can hook you up with another group, or make special arrangements to ensure you don't miss out.
The following Studios and galleries are available for tours
Bathurst Arts Trail official logo is used with approval
1) Jenny Beach - Rosebank Gallery – Click here
2) Wendy Smith & David Lake- Olde Bridge Gallery – Click here
3) Barbara & Bruce Holmes Studio - Click here
4) Greg Hyde - in Studio – Click here
5) David Lake - Hog Bristle Studio – Click here
6) Kay Chapman - Studio – Click here
7) Mal Booby - Straven Gallery – Click here
8) Marjo Carter - Gallery 121 Ceramics – Click here
9) Merilyn Rice - Studio / Gallery - Click here
10) Bathurst Heritage Matters - Official logo (used with approval) – Click here
Would you like to discuss something? Please Contact us
email: tours@BathurstTours.com.au or
Call: 1300 728 321