Sunny Corner Half Day 4WD Adventure
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bathurst, NSW
- Product code: PP6L7H
This 4WD adventure is a shortened version of our very popular Sunny Corner Full Day Tour.
On the western side of the Great Dividing Range is some of the most amazing, remote and unhurried 4WDing you can see in Australia. With Bathurst as an ideal base being just 15 minutes from where adventure begins, it's an ideal way to see real Australia on this adventure.
We travel on a beautiful 4WD track to the highest peak around (1300m above sea level) where we stop and enjoy the views over the Bathurst plains. Here we stand higher than Katoomba in the Blue Mountains.
We explore the forests, bush and tackle some great 4WDing on this adventure. Stop for morning tea in the bush; sometimes high on a hill or along a creek. We may even try our luck gold panning over a cuppa (we provide all the gold panning gear too).
You can learn as much or as little as you want about the history of the area, the ecology and geography on this tour. If you're a photographer, you'll be clicking away all day.
We take in some beautiful scenery and enjoy a great little bush walk to some natural volcanic rock lookouts high above Winburndale nature reserve.
This is a day tour for up to 7 Guests.
- Child seats are available.
- Morning tea , bottled water and snacks are included.
- Moderate fitness is required for the bush walking part of this activity. Total walking distance is approximately 3km
- It is advisable for Guests to bring a jacket, hat, any personal necessities and wear enclosed shoes.
- Kangaroos, wallabies, echidna, white and black cockatoos, possums
- Beautiful natural Australian flora and fauna
- Mild 4WDing for the less adventurous
- Rugged 4WDing for the more adventurous
- We also offer tag-along adventures. If you have your own 4WD and would like us to take you on a guided adventure, contact us;firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusions: Morning tea.
Where does the tour start? We meet at the Bathurst Visitors Information Centre or from your accommodation by prior arrangement
Would you prefer to join us from the Blue Mountains? Sure, get in touch before making a booking and we'll see what we can do.
How long is the tour? 8:30am – 12:30pm (or other times by arrangement)
Are you a solo traveler? We don't like to see people missing out on a tour so please get in touch and we'll see how we can help. Often we can hook you up with another group, or make special arrangements to ensure you don't miss out.
This tour takes you deep in the bush where bathrooms are not always available. If this concerns you, please get in touch and we can discuss 4WD adventures that include bathrooms.
Got a Question? Contact us: email@example.com